This video from Mandy at Grow HR explains the purpose of the COVID-10 Leave Subsidy, who’s eligible, how you can find out more, and how to apply for it.
This subsidy is for:
- people who are in self-isolation due to COVID-19 and can't work while in isolation.
- people who are sick with COVID-19.
- people who are caring for someone who is sick with COVID-19.
For more about the COVID-19 Leave Subsidy and how to apply for it go to: www.workandincome.govt.nz
Still have questions about COVID-19?
Give us a call on (06) 878 5454 or flick an email email@example.com
Official sources of COVID-19 information
- The New Zealand Government's Official Source of Information
- Hawke's Bay COVID-19 Response from Hawke's Bay Business Hub
- COVID-19 Updates from Hawke's Bay Chamber of Commerce
- PlanA Consulting COVID-19 Information for Businesses
- MBIE – The Kiwi Business Boost
- MBIE – COVID-19 Information For Businesses
- Ministry of Health coronavirus up-to-date guidance
- Ministry of Health workforce pandemic influenza guidance
- Ministry of Health coronavirus questions and answers
- Ministry of Health coronavirus self-isolation guidance
- Ministry of Health coronavirus advice for travellers
- Employment during and after disasters
- Business.govt.nz emergency planning
- Worksafe workplace preparedness for novel coronavirus
- Protect yourself against coronavirus poster
- Protect yourself against coronavirus poster - simplified Chinese
- For any further questions about employment rights and responsibilities, contact Employment New Zealand