Preparing With Staff
This video from Mandy at Grow HR covers key considerations when it comes to getting prepared as a business and your staff to deal with COVID-19.
- how do you keep people at work?
- are your hygiene and sanitisation practices up to scratch?
- how are you dealing with visitors to your premises?
- do any of your staff have underlying medical conditions?
- can staff work remotely and do they have what they need at home?
- are there other ways your business can operate during this period?
For more about COVID-19 and Getting Prepared As A Business please feel free to call Grow HR on +64 06 878 5454
Still have questions about COVID-19?
Give us a call on (06) 878 5454 or flick an email email@example.com
Official sources of COVID-19 information
- The New Zealand Government's Official Source of Information
- Hawke's Bay COVID-19 Response from Hawke's Bay Business Hub
- COVID-19 Updates from Hawke's Bay Chamber of Commerce
- PlanA Consulting COVID-19 Information for Businesses
- MBIE – The Kiwi Business Boost
- MBIE – COVID-19 Information For Businesses
- Ministry of Health coronavirus up-to-date guidance
- Ministry of Health workforce pandemic influenza guidance
- Ministry of Health coronavirus questions and answers
- Ministry of Health coronavirus self-isolation guidance
- Ministry of Health coronavirus advice for travellers
- Employment during and after disasters
- Business.govt.nz emergency planning
- Worksafe workplace preparedness for novel coronavirus
- Protect yourself against coronavirus poster
- Protect yourself against coronavirus poster - simplified Chinese
- For any further questions about employment rights and responsibilities, contact Employment New Zealand