In this video Mandy outlines some key information that applies to staff who are back at work, the extension to the Wage Subsidy, annual holidays, and the newly announced Income Relief Payment.
With more businesses and organisations having returned to work, the focus for many employers has now shifted to availability of work, economic pressures and ensuring viability.
For more information about what might be needed from an employment perspective, for making changes in your business or organisation in the period ahead, please contact a member of the Grow HR team 06 8785454 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the 8-week Wage Subsidy Extension (available after the initial 12-week Wage Subsidy):
For more information about the Income Relief Payment:
The Leave Support Scheme remains available for businesses who were not eligible for the Wage Subsidy but have staff who cannot work for reasons related to COVID-19. More information is available here:
Want to talk more about doing business in the post COVID-19 lockdown environment?
Give us a call on (06) 878 5454 or flick an email email@example.com
Official sources of COVID-19 information
- The New Zealand Government's Official Source of Information
- Hawke's Bay COVID-19 Response from Hawke's Bay Business Hub
- COVID-19 Updates from Hawke's Bay Chamber of Commerce
- PlanA Consulting COVID-19 Information for Businesses
- MBIE – The Kiwi Business Boost
- MBIE – COVID-19 Information For Businesses
- Employment during and after disasters
- Business.govt.nz emergency planning
- Worksafe workplace preparedness for novel coronavirus
- Protect yourself against coronavirus poster
- Protect yourself against coronavirus poster - simplified Chinese
- For any further questions about employment rights and responsibilities, contact Employment New Zealand