These services will be delivered via approved providers such as Grow HR. This means the Grow HR team can start making funding applications for eligible businesses who wish to obtain HR-related advice as part of remaining viable during and post the COVID-19 pandemic.
The focus of this funding for specialist advice falls into the following areas:
- Health and Wellness
- Business Continuity Planning
- Finance and Cashflow Management
At present eligible businesses will be able to apply for up to $5,000 (ex gst) in funding up until 30 June 2020 to fully fund advice in the above areas.
The current criteria requires businesses to:
- Have fewer than 50 full-time equivalent employees.
- Be GST registered in New Zealand.
- Be operating in a commercial environment and be either;
- a privately owned businesses, or
- a Māori trust or incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Maori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Māori assets under multiple ownership.
To discuss the above please contact your Grow HR consultant directly. Or, email our 'virtual office' on email@example.com or call 06 8785454 for more information about how to apply and how this funding could help your business.
Read more about the New Zealand Government's package offering $3.2b worth of tax and business assistance to Kiwi businesses.
Official sources of COVID-19 information
- The New Zealand Government's Official Source of Information
- Hawke's Bay COVID-19 Response from Hawke's Bay Business Hub
- COVID-19 Updates from Hawke's Bay Chamber of Commerce
- PlanA Consulting COVID-19 Information for Businesses
- MBIE – The Kiwi Business Boost
- MBIE – COVID-19 Information For Businesses
- Ministry of Health coronavirus up-to-date guidance
- Ministry of Health workforce pandemic influenza guidance
- Ministry of Health coronavirus questions and answers
- Ministry of Health coronavirus self-isolation guidance
- Ministry of Health coronavirus advice for travellers
- Employment during and after disasters
- Business.govt.nz emergency planning
- Worksafe workplace preparedness for novel coronavirus
- Protect yourself against coronavirus poster
- Protect yourself against coronavirus poster - simplified Chinese
- For any further questions about employment rights and responsibilities, contact Employment New Zealand